Music Monday {The 90's}




I’m not going to bore you with why I was MIA again. I’m just going to give you some good 90’s R&B for Music Monday. When I’m in a bad mood or have a lot on my mind, music definitely soothes this savage beast. The 90’s were a good decade: Especially for R&B music. They’re just not making it like that anymore. Here’s just a few of my faves.




 Blackstreet- Before I Let You Go

Love No Limit- Mary J. Blige

U Already Know- 112

How Many Ways- Toni Braxton

Your Body's Callin'- R.Kelly

Cheers to You- Playa

What are some of your faves from the 90's?


11 comments

  1. Too many to name but these are definitely some of my favorites.
    SWV - Human Nature, Mary J. Blige - Love without a limit,..and now you just made me want to listen to Blackstreet - Before I let you go!! Jamming to it right now...

    Keep it Touched,
    KG
    www.kgstylenc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to put the SWV Human Nature in my playlist! I forgot about that one!

      Delete
  2. Now this is good music lol. The real jams. Happy Monday Hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been jamming to 90s RnB this entire weekend! Great choices but I agree with Khloe. There's just too many to name. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to narrow down my choices. I have a 90's playlist on my iPad that I always go back to.

      Delete
  4. My god, this brought back so many memories for me it was TLC the entire CrazySexyCool Album, N*Sync's first album, Spice Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so old because I'm constantly stuck in the 90's zone. I think that was the best music ever, I'm and R&B gal for sure. I love Dru Hill, R. Kelly, Mary J, Escape, Envogue, TLC, Black Street, Boys II Men, Brian McKnight. Girl I could go on and on and on.

    ReplyDelete