Apartment Re-do 1.5

 

Since moving into our apartment (13 months ago) my fiancée and I have barely had time to sleep let alone thing about decorating. At first I wasn’t to jazzed about doing anything to a temporary place seeing as we have started the process of trying to buy our first home together, but the more I thought about it I decided that I want to do something with the place until we are ready to move into our home. So I will be starting with baby steps. I’m by no means an interior designer or Martha Stewart, but I know what I like and what works for us and the kids. I’ve decided that my first project will be a home office space! Here are some pictures of spaces that I like and when I’m done, I will post some before and after pictures! Stay tuned……

guest-blogger-home-office1-300x300

providenceoffice

ss_100446447_1215HOST room1

No comments