Hey Everybody!

I know, I know... I went MIA for a little bit (again). I promise I am going to get this thing under control. Even with the best intentions, life has a way of getting in the way. If you follow me on Instagram, then you would know that I had a birthday recently, my daughter went to prom, I got a puppy, my youngest had lots of basketball tournament, and a host of other things have been going on. I will post a few of the pics below. I thank all of you for your continued support and I will try not to stay away so long. I'm going home to NYC for a few days. I will definitely be posting pics. Have a wonderful day!

My new puppy Diamond

Baby girl on her way to prom

What was left of my birthday dinner

Water marbling my oldest daughter did on her own nails




4 comments

  1. I want to get the water marbling down but its so hard. What brand of polish did she use? Maybe that's my issue. That turned out really pretty.

    Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mimi! Thanks for the birthday wishes! She uses the Sinful Colors nail polish for the marbling. She said it works the best.

      Delete
  2. Oh your daughter is GORGEOUS! I hope she had fun at prom!

    XOXO

    www.mocha-makeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole! Thank you! She had a blast at prom! :-)

    ReplyDelete