Are You an Influenster?





Hey everybody! I know I've been MIA the last few weeks, but I have a good reason. I've been trying to get my health situation in order. I'll do a post about what I've been dealing with shortly. I'm just trying to gather my thoughts on the situation.

Anyway, I have a question: Have any of your heard of Influenster? Are you a member?







For all of you that don't know what Influenster is, it is "Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products" (quoted from here). I am awaiting my first box of products and I am super excited! It's dish detergent, but I don't care: I LOVE free stuff! Tell about some of the cool products you have received!

Talk to you soon!


4 comments

  1. I think I got an invite for this but I am sure I have put it to the side. Be sure to post about what you got in the mail!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen!
      Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely do a post when it arrives!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  2. Nice post dear.
    I had never heard of it, I'm going to check it out!
    xo.
    From hats to heels
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Larissa!

      It's a pretty cool program. It took a few months before I got my first product, but that's because I wasn't really that active. Try it out and let me know what your think!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete