Friday Night Lights {The Bachelorette Party Edition}

Hey Everyone!

Happy Monday! I was supposed to post this on Saturday, but the hangover from hell was holding me captive! LOL!
Friday night was my bachelorette party and I must say I had a ball!!!! Drinks (lots), wings, and fun, fun, fun!!!! I didn' take any pictures because I was having too much fun! Here is a board of what I wore.



The Rundown:

Top: Forever 21+ (no longer available)
Pants: Forever 21+ here
Shoes: Guess here
Watch: Swatch Fancy Me here
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs here
Clutch: BCBG MaxAzria here

Talk to you later! Don't forget to like the FB page, and follow the blog! Thanks!

3 comments

  1. I am glad you had a nice time. Leopard screams fun! LOL!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can NEVER go wrong with Leopard print!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete