Open For Business!

This has been a long time coming. I finally opened my online store! I launched it last night/this morning after almost backing out and giving up. I have put this off for years! I let my fear of failure take over and kept putting it off, but my love for my kids made do it. I want them to know that they can do whatever they set their minds to.

The name of the store is: The Lingerie Lounge.
Yes, I'm selling lingerie!
No, it's not a direct sell company.
The pieces I sell are carefully chosen by me. It's not just lingerie. I have leggings and jewelry also. I will move into other clothing areas soon, but for right now, the passion for me is in the lingerie. I feel that when I put on pretty/sexy lingerie, I feel a little more pretty/sexy, and I want other women to feel the exact same way. No matter the size. Some of the pieces go up to a 4XL! Take a look:




If you have any questions about any of the pieces, feel free to drop me an email at: lingerielady2@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to follow the blog and like the fan page! I have a giveaway coming up real soon!


XOXO,





3 comments

  1. Owwwww!! Congrats, don't let fear hold you back! Headed over to see what I can see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your store! I was just on your site & I have my eyes Ella (Black).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your store! I see so many great items! When do you restock?

    ReplyDelete