Christmas Gifts For Him

It's that time of year again: Christmastime!!!!! Although I love the holidays, I am not a big shopper. I love stuff, but I don't like going out to get it..... I know that sounds a little strange, but hey, that's me. This post isn't about things that I want. It's about helping you shop for your special guy.




{1} The New XBox One. If your guy is a gamer and already has the 360, this is just the natural progression. You get this for him and he will be putty in your hands... (for at least 3 weeks. Then your on your own)

{2} The New PS4. The same rules apply as above. I'm more partial to the Xbox...

{3} Nike LeBron 11 Miami Nights. I'm a sneaker head so my first instinct is to buy my dude some kicks. I'ts a good thing he's in to sneakers also!

{4} DeWalt Tool Set. I think every man should have a good tool set. They will never have an excuse not to fix things around the house! LOL!

{5} Gold by Jay-Z. My guy is really into "smell goods". This will definitely be one that will be added to his collection!

I hope my list helps a little. If you have some suggestions, please feel free to share! I'm always looking for new ideas!

Don't forget to follow me on my social networks! 



No comments