All I Want For Christmas….

Here are a few things that are on my Christmas list this year. Yeah, I know I jumped straight over Thanksgiving but I’m pretty excited. Normally I don’t get riled up about Christmas, but I don’t know why this year is different from all the other year. Oh well, I’m just going to go with the flow.
macbookI need this ASAP!
btc-056 (2)

But I need this even more!


Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18MP Digital SLR Camera
I don’t really need this but it would be nice to have…
Michael Kors



I can NEVETR have too many watches!



Gucci Coda Pop
The sneaker queen shall have these in the collection!

What’s some of the things on your Christmas list?

Source:
1-MacBook
2- Beaches Turks and Caicos
3- Canon EOS Rebel T2i
4-  Michael Kors Watch
5- Gucci Coda Pop Sneakers

1 comment

  1. I need you to get off my Christmas list! That camera and the Mac I need. I'm sure I will be getting one or none!!!

    ReplyDelete