My Weekend in Review

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty busy. The man child King Jacob had basketball tournaments ALL WEEKEND! It started Thursday night and went on until Sunday afternoon! The team didn't take home first place, but they got third which is pretty amazing for a new team playing in a tournament of 20 teams, most of whom have been playing with each other for years. They have amazing coaches and a great support system. I was glad to see so many moms, and dads at the games supporting our young men. That was my weekend. I know it may not seem like a lot to some of you but it is. In 4 days, these young men played 7 games! 7!!!!! I am so proud of these guys *especially #7*!



 So that was my weekend. Oh, and I caught a pesky cold. But other than that, I had a great one!


How was your weekend?


No comments