Long Time No Post!

Hey Everybody! I know I have been M.I.A for 2 months, but your girl was going through some stuff. At the beginning of my hiatus I was trying to find some balance between home life, work life, and blogging life and it wasn't working for me. Then: I got sick.... Yup. Hospitalized for 6 days type of sick. I won't go into details. You know what, scratch that. I will go into details because I think this is something people need to know about.  I had my 2nd Pulmonary Embolism in 3 years. The first one was in '09 and I just had one in March. If you watch The Braxtons, then you know it's similar to what Tamar's husband Vince had. It's also what Heavy D passed from. It's when a blood clot travels from your leg or some other part of the body, as in my case, to your lungs. It causes trouble breathing, shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness, chest pain. But symptoms vary by person. If you are over age 35, on birth control, or smoke, please be careful. Even though these are not the only precursors for PE's, because I am not a smoker, and I'm not on BC. I'm sorry if this is a little TMI, but this is my PSA to everyone. Take care of yourself and your health.

I'm stepping off my soapbox now and we will resume our regular posting schedule. I have a few surprises in store for you all also! Stay tuned!


2 comments

  1. Glad you are better and back in the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete