Nail Polish Love!

Hey Everybody!
Just a quick post on some pretty cool polishes me and my daughter picked up this weekend. I don't know if I've posted about how many bottles of polish we own, but I will. It's ridiculous! I thought it was somewhere around 60 bottles,but looking at the racks that I ordered from here, which hold 90 bottles each and we have 2, it's closer to 100+ bottles.  Ti (pronounced Tee) changes her polish at least 5 times a week and she creates some of the cutest designs. Here's the polish we picked up on Sunday!

from l to r: Sinful Colors in Innocent, Wet N Wild Wild Shine in #435G, NYC In a New York Minute in Wall Street, NYC In a New York Minute in Peaches N Cream, NYC in Big Apple Red Creme, Wet N Wild Coloricon in Bow In My Presence (love that name!)
1, 2, 3-5, 6

How did we do?




No comments