Authenticity

Happy Monday!!!!

I'm back! LOL! I know I take these long hiatuses, but it's not intentional. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Also, I really wasn't feeling the whole blogging thing for a minute. I have been feeling like I haven't been my true authentic self. While I do love fashion, make up, nails, and all that stuff, there's so much more to me. I don't like to go out and drink (anymore), I don't want to spend every dime I make shopping for shit (excuse my language, but I have a potty mouth) that I don't need. I like to see my bank balance growing, and my 401K looking real nice. I love music, reading, and hanging out with my family. I love to travel. With four teenagers and a tween around, there is enough excitement in my house!
With all of that being said, will I stop doing fashion post: Absolutely not! But, that will not be the main focus of my blog anymore. With the permission of my family, I will let you in to a little bit more of me. I hope you all will stick around for the journey as I continue to figure out all the things that truly make me happy through a little bit of ranting, raving, and rambling on my little piece of these interwebs!

Talk to you soon!


No comments