Venting

You may want to skip this post if you are sensitive to cursing...... (you've been warned)

Last week was NOT a good week. Well, scratch that. Last Thursday was not a good day. Some little no home training having bastards snatched my purse on the bus!!!! I won't go into details, but just know that I was pissed. I say was, because I'm not as mad as I was when it happened. Am I upset? Abso-fucking-lutely! Is there anything I can do about it at this point? Nope. I did everything I was suppose to do: I called the cops, filed a report, I'm trying to track my iPad through iCloud, but the little idiots probably don't even know how to connect to the Wi-Fi or they've sold it to someone who is just as stupid as they are....
What are these parents out here teaching their kids? What makes a kid want to ruin their lives over an iPad and a couple dollars? I'm so damn confused. I have two sons and 2 daughters and if any of them even thought about doing something like that, I would knock the hell out of them! Point. Blank.... I'm more mad about all the stuff I have to get replaced. I had to call all my cards, bank accounts, and everything else in because someone's son thinks he's a thug. They going to run into the wrong one and God forbid something terrible happens and their parents will be on the news, talking about how their sons were good boys. Bullshit! Own up to the shit you know your sons are out here doing and take the damn blinders off! I'm done. Stepping off my soapbox and going to pour me a glass of something!

Later! (I'll be back when my attitude is a little better....)



2 comments

  1. There is nothing worse than being stolen from. It's such a violation. I hope you at least get your iPad back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mimi. The Metro Transit police are handling it. I've giving up on getting the iPad back. Maybe the hubs will gift me with a new one.... ;-)

      Delete