Blog Challenge x H&M Online Shopping

 

Hey Everybody!

I know I have been very neglectful in my blogging duties, but I am going to make it up. Pinky swear! Smile

I have decided to take part in Awesomely Luvvie’s blog challenge.

write now

Did you see this:

hm

H&M now has online shopping!!!!! After 2+ years of them saying “Coming Soon”, it’s finally here! As much as I like going into the stores, their Plus Size section (at the one near me) is severely lacking or non-existent. I am pleased with the few pieces I saw online (and ordered). Oh, and they have a home section online!!!!!!!

hmhome

I can not explain how excited this makes me!!!! Everything is so cute, modern and right up my alley! When you get a chance, please check it out!

Until tomorrow,

1 comment

  1. I am so excited about H&M online!! They even have cute maternity clothes on the site. I'm so glad I won't have to travel 3 cities over to get some H&M goodies now!

    And I'm def gonna check out the 31 Write Now challenge. Can't wait to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete