Happy New Year!

Hey Everybody!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year! I had a fantastic time! I went to church, then IHOP and home to sleep! There are a lot of things I want to do in 2012, but I won't call them resolutions. I will call them.....  promises. Yeah, promises. Promises to myself. As moms/wives/significant others, we women take care of everyone else and neglect ourselves.Well this year that's going to change. I will continue to take care of my family, but I will start making time for myself. So here is a list of just some of the promises (not in any particular order) that I have made to myself to fulfill this year.

~Lose some a lot of weight (I have already joined Weight Watchers)
~Go to the gym at least 3 times a week
~Go to the spa at least once a month for a massage or something
~Buy a house
~Take two vacations (one with the kids, one without)
~Get married.... Long story for another post! LOL!
~Work on my business
~Stop procrastinating
~Get organized
~Stay organized
~Do more DIY projects
~Grow my blog

There's more, but I'll add them as the come to me. What are some of your promises for 2012?

Talk to you soon!


1 comment

  1. Can't wait to see what you have in store as to the weight thing my goal is 20lbs I feel that is a reachable goal for me. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete