Tantrum Tuesday

Hey Guys, I usually don't do this, but I just need a good ol' rant. Nothing too earth shattering. I just need to get some stuff off my chest. Ready? Here goes:
 - I'm tired
 - I'm stressed
 - I need a vacation
 - I need a vacation from my day job
 - I'm planning my wedding, trying to buy a house and get my business off the ground
 - ALL.AT.THE.SAME.TIME......
 - Sometimes I feel like I need more hours in the day, more days in the week, more weeks in the month... you see where I'm going with this. But I know if I had more, I'd still be asking for more. OK. That's enough! I'm not one of those people who just sits around looking for stuff to complain about. That's a miserable way to be.
 I'll be back a little later. I'm out! :-)


1 comment

  1. Sometimes I wish I was secretly the only person in the world who didn't require more than 10 minutes of sleep per night ;)

    ReplyDelete