Monday Madness

My holidays in pictures:

NYE Nails Color: OPI Cuckoo for this color




Inside the chest

The chest.... (I love...)

Because all of my Christmas shopping was done, on Christmas eve, my daughter and I decided to go do some thrifting. Here are a few of the pieces I found. There was more, but I had to leave it behind. I plan on doing some major makeovers! Stay tuned.....

The picture below brought back so many memories. My grandmother use to have a sewing machine like these. She would make EVERYTHING on it! Clothes, curtains (for home and the church), slip covers, etc. You name it, she made it. Seeing these in the thrift store just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I try not  to show emotion that often, but seeing these made your girl turn into a punk for 3.5 milliseconds. LOL! 


As always, have a great day and talk to you soon! Thanks for visiting!





No comments