MANICure Mondays!

Happy Monday!!!!!

This is my first MANICure Monday link up with the Uber Fab Mimi over at Lipgloss and Binky and LA Lynn at LA Lynn's Shoppe
My manicure for the week was a quick one! I am in love with Nail Wraps! You can have a cute manicure in a matter of minutes! For this one, I used Kiss Nail Wraps.


They don't have many styles, but the one that I tried I really love. They were really easy to apply, and they seem really sturdy. My only gripe is they don't have too many sizes for us ladies with big fingers But me being the MacGyver that I am, I made them work!

What do you think?

*Disclaimer: this is not a paid review. I bought this product with my own money and the thoughts expressed in this post are my own*

14 comments

  1. ccuutteee...Now I want them. I always overlook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but since my manicurist (my daughter.. LOL) moved to NYC, I've had to start doing my nails myself again. They are quick, easy and cute! :-)

      Delete
  2. These are super cute! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, mama! I'm gonna something with more color next time!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  3. I have those exact ones and I haven't used them yet. I love them! For some reason they are more time consuming for me than painting my nails. When it comes to my non dominant hand those stickers and I have a hard time! Thanks for linking up. I'm so happy to see you better and around the interwebs more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi! I'm feeling better. Trying to get my blogging mojo back. :-)

      Delete
  4. Love, Love, Love these!!!!! Hmmm... Did I mention that I LOVE them!!!! Lol!!!! I like the disclaimer too!!!! On point... Thanks for linking up!!! I'm your newest follower!!!! #BLMGirl

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mama! thank you for the follow! I'm in love with nail wraps now! I followed a few days ago! LOVE the blog! Super cute! #BLMGirl

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  5. I keep seeing these and I need to get some. I'm all about the bling! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brandyne,

      They are super cute and easy. Quick manicures! Yay! Thanks for stopping by!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  6. I want those!! I really like them! this is my first time on your blog! So nice and refreshing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bernetta,

      Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  7. Thanks to you and another manicure Monday post I am now revisting kiss stickers. Haute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen!

      Thank you, love! I am ready for more stickers! Yay!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete