Manicure Mondays





Hey Everybody!


I'm back with another Manicure Monday link up hosted by Mimi and La Lynn. the link up is on Mimi's blog today. Check it out!

This was a quick one this week. I had so much to do this weekend that I ended up doing my at 11 PM last night. I chose one of my favorite go to colors: Essie's Power Clutch, Spoiled by Wet N Wild in Let's Get Sushi, and Nailtini from my Ipsy box in Millionaire. This is what I came up with. Hope you like!





Show us your nails and join the link up!!!


 

3 comments

  1. That's a really unexpected combo, me likey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ebony!

      Thank you! I usually use Power Clutch with a bright pink. I used the Salmon color this time and I liked it!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  2. I've been looking at Power Clutch but hadn't bought it yet. I like the way it looks. Great color for fall.

    ReplyDelete