Randoms

Sometimes I just have to let stuff out, so here goes: 

Stuff I wish would go away:

- the phrase: "Turn Up" what the h%$l does that mean?! 
- wedge sneakers- I hate them!
- Instagram spam!!! Would you idiots get a life?!
- Ombre' hair- Your own hair, weaves, whatever.... I. Am. Over. It.
- Timberland stilettos- need to go back where they were when they first left! No bueno!
- Future, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne (there's a few others, but you get where I'm going with this)


That's all I have right now, but I reserve the right to come back and add to this list and re-post as often as I see fit. LOL!



4 comments

  1. I agree whole-heartedly on the whole rant. Especially when it comes to Future. Ugh!

    L.
    @PartyOverHair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elle! I'm glad someone feels my pain! LOL! Have a wonderful day!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  2. LMAO!!! This is the funniest thing on Monday morning!!

    ReplyDelete