Happy New Year!!!!!!


I was trying my hardest to get this post out earlier,but as usual, life got in the way. I was purging some more stuff that was around that house. I don't want to bring a whole lot of mess from 2012 into 2013. That goes for stuff around the house, people that don't add to my life, and negativity. We get so use to the same ol' same ol', that after awhile we start believing that mess.

This year I haven't made any resolutions, just one promise to myself: To live my life with purpose. I am one of the most talented people I know (I'm not bragging, just stating something I know), but instead of using my own talents, I've been giving away free info and letting others profit off of me! No more! Not in 2013! I have a few wonderful projects in the works that I am so excited about. I will drop details when all of my business affairs are in order. In the meantime, I will be hosting a giveaway every month (try to), I will be opening a online closet, so you can get some of this great stuff off of my hands, and I have a few more surprises up my sleeves!

Enjoy the rest of your New Year Day!!!

XOXO,

No comments