MANICure Monday


I'm back with this weeks Manicure Monday post hosted by the beautiful Lynn and Mimi. For this manicure I went with a semi spring/summer color palette (because I am so ready for the winter to leave) with a little bit of sparkle. 

Boom Boom by Sinful Colors

Love Nails by Sinful Colors

Starry Silver Glitter by NYC Nails

And my favorite nail product right now:


I am in love with this pen!!!!! It leaves my cuticles moist and they don't crack anymore! Love, love love!!!

That's all I have for my Manicure Monday post! Please make sure you check out all the other ladies posts as well!

XOXO!





9 comments

  1. This mani is too cute! I love those two colors paired with the Starry Silver Glitter polish! And I need to try out that elf cuticle pen the next time I put in an order with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love! I LOVE the cuticle pen! I've had it for months and forgot about it. It never dried up or anything!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  2. cute! I love the sinful colors line! i *need* this pen too - I have been doing the vitamin e and aloe vera lotion but this sounds perfect for my winterized (apparently that is a word since I didnt get auto correct hah!)cuticles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Renee!
      The pen is $1.00 on the e.l.f. website!

      XOXO,
      Rhonda

      Delete
  3. Love the color combo & ANYTHING with GLITTER makes me HAPPY!!!!! I most def have to look into the e.l.f. pen and only for $1 that's a major steal!!!! Thanks for linking up and sharing!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute color combo! Very cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo. Like Lynn I'm glitter happy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo! I'm definitely going to have to check out that pen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I love that cuticle pen. I haven't been able to find it in the store lately. Sorry so late commenting! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete