Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012


Hey Everybody!

Happy Hump Day! Make it a great one! Hehehe!

I was one of the lucky few to get the Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012. If you don't know what Influentster is you can read this. This was a nice box!!!! Here are the goodies that were in my box!

Goody QuikStyle Absorbent Microfiber Paddle Brush

NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City

Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry Oatmeal


Kiss Nail Dress Nail Strips

Sole Society Coupon

The only thing that I have tried so far is the NYC Lipshine and I must say that I am in love. It feels so good on the lips!!! It's the right nude color for every complexion. I will do a full review on all the products once I use them and do another post.



*Disclaimer: the views expressed are my own. Even though I received the product for free to review, I am not being compensated in any way*


No comments