Day 27/ BOOTS!!!!!!

Day 27: Why are you doing this 30 day challenge


I am doing this challenge because I wanted to let the people who read my blog get to know a little bit more about me. I also did this challenge because I had been neglecting my blog by not posting as often as I should and they say if you do something for 30 days it becomes habit. So I want to see how true that is. 
_____________________________________________________________________


It has gotten a little nippy her in DC, so that has made me want to wear boots! Slouchy boots, motorcycle boots, wedge boots.... Boots, boots, boots!!!!!!! So here a few that have definitely caught my eye and I think my cards are about to get a MAJOR work out! 






Just a few of my faves.
*note to self: find more hiding places from hubs* (just kidding!)





No comments