A Day At The Market

Sunday me and the teenagers decided to go to Eastern Market to see all the vendors and try to find a few things. For as long as I've lived in DC (14 years) I have never been to the market. We had an amazing time! There was food, music, clothes, art, jewelry, candles.... EVERYTHING!!!!! I was in love! Here are a few shots from our day at the market.

I love vintage luggage! 

The big blue bowl was mine!

The signs the vendor had were so cool! (I like the one at the top. LOL)

Just one of the MANY jewelry vendors


Liyah fell in love with this vintage military jacket. 

This is how I spent my Sunday. How did you spend yours? As always, thanks for visiting my blog! 






2 comments

  1. Reason #1,235 that I’m so happy to have found your blog. I’ve never even thought abt vintage luggage and I just fell in love with yours.
    Oh and that jewelry too. That's like an amazing Sunday :-)
    I relaxed, drank beer cooked a new recipe and watched LOTS of football :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Ro!!!!! Thanks Hun! I was having a crappy morning and your comment just put the biggest smile on my face! I love vintage luggage. I reminds of some of the pieces my grandma use to have. I'm glad you got to relax yesterday. I hope all is well with your friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete