Day 26/ Mini Haul

Day 26: What do you think about your friends


My friends are the bomb dot com. LOL! (Corny, I know.) I have the most fabulous group of people around me. We may not talk everyday, but I know when it really comes down to it, they have my back and I most definitely have theirs.


___________________________________________________________________


So yesterday (and Friday) I did a little shopping. I had been looking for a black blazer for the longest time. For us thick girls, they always make them boxy and ill-fitting, then I have to spend a ton of money to get it altered to fit just right. Well my search has ended! I found the perfect fitting blazer at Ashley Stewart yesterday!!! *hitting my dougie* The fit is so perfect! I went down a size (go me!) so the fit is amazing!


*** right now they are buy 1 get one 50% off!!!!***

I bought a bunch of other stuff, but this by far my favorite purchase from the weekend!




No comments