Hello Mrs. Nice Watch....

Don't mind the title. I was listening to J.Cole while I was getting this post together. It's been a minute since I've done a blog post. My day job has been crazy! Anyway, enough about that, let's talk about my favorite thing in the world: WATCHES!!!!! But, not just any watches, Swatch Watches. Yes, you heard/read me right, Swatch! I have been in love with Swatch watches since I was a youngin'. I have lots of them. Not going to say how many, but its a lot. I love other watches but Swatch is my all time fave! They last forever, they are stylish and they don't try to break the bank! Here is a pic of just a few of my faves. It would take a few pics and hours to photograph all of my watches. 




Did you have Swatch watches when you were growing up? 

*Disclaimer: I was NOT paid by Swatch or any other company that I may post about on my blog. This is my opinion only. 



No comments