Day 9/ ~Forever 21 Haul

Day 09: Something your proud of in the past few days and why


Something I am proud of in the last few days..... I guess it would have to be my blogging. I have posted something everyday for the last 9 days!!! Go me! *hits my douglas* 
Also, I have been utilizing the library! Now, this may not sound like a big deal to some of you, but it's a big deal to me. I DO DID NOT go to the library. I would go to the nearest bookstore, book stand, Amazon, ebay wherever to BUY a book, but I took a trip to the library with my daughter (she lives there.. LOL) and I was enlightened. I like the library. Anywho, that's all I got right now. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Forever 21 Haul


So, I'm on my way home, minding my business and what do I spy out the corner of my eye? The Forever 21 sign was giving me a come hither look. It's bad enough that its 1 block from my job, but when I get off the bus to go to F21, its an issue! LOL! Here's what I bought:


Cargo Skinny Pants

Dazzle Jewel Hoops

Letterman Jacket

Longline V-Neck Cami

Lacy Cardigan

Starry Night Necklace

Striped Top

That's all! What are some of your favorite stores to shop at?


No comments