Day 3

Day 3- Post a picture of you and your friends.

Now, this is a tricky one. Even though I have a lot of people whom I love and know love me, I'm just not big on taking pictures. I know I'm beautiful so that's not the issue, it just feels awkward taking pictures of myself. Oh well, anyway here are a few.

My Fiancee' and me. Yes, we are silly, we love to have fun together. He's my ace boon!

My daughter Tiana (on my left), My son (twin boy) Aaron (far left), twin girl Aaliyah (on my right). They are my homies! I love hanging out with my kids! They are hilarious, smart, and cool kids! 

I can't forget King Jacob, my baby youngest son (hanging with my Uncle at the MLK Memorial).





Angie B and me. My Gemini double (one of them), my party partner (when we get out).


So, there you have it. This 30 day thing is getting easier by the day! 


No comments