Day 2

The meaning behind your Blogger name.

The meaning behind my blogger name "Polish Me Glam" is, I'm a tom girl. I love sweats and wife beaters and sneakers but underneath it all, I'm secretly a girly girl. I love to get all "Polished and Glam". I love mani's and pedi's. I love make up and shopping. So that's where the name came from.

How did you get your blog name or if you were to start a blog, what would your blog name be? Talk to me! The phone lines are open! LOL!

Some of my favorite things:

 







What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments

  1. Love all of this! Just made a vlog abt some of me new fav things..and those LAMB boots made me GAGGGG *sick*
    Have a Fab Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said I'm going to try vlogging this weekend. Those boots are bananas! I heart them so! Lol! Have a fantabulous weekend, mama!

    ReplyDelete