30 Days of Blogging

OK, so my friend in my head Ro posted a tag and I said I would join in. I'm a few days late but this will be my Day One (I'm different, what can I say!)

Here's the challenge!

Day 01: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about you
Day 02: The meaning behind your blogger name
Day 03: A picture of you and your friends
Day 04: A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 05: A picture of you somewhere you have been
Day 06: Favorite super hero and why
Day 07: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08: Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09: Something your proud of in the past few days and why
Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12: How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14: A picture of you and your family
Day 15: Put your iPod on shuffle and the first 10 songs that play
Day 16: Another picture of yourself
Day 17: Someone you would like to switch lives with for a day and why
Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19: Nicknames you have; why you have them
Day 20: Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23: Something you crave a lot
Day 24: A letter to your parents
Day 25: What I would find in your bag
Day 26: What you think about your friends
Day 27: Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29: In the past month, what have you learned?
Day 30: Who are you?

I hope you all will join me in this challenge! This is going to be interesting.... LOL! Stay tuned for my Day One post!

No comments