Day 19/ Books

Day 19: Nicknames you have; why you have them


My nicknames:


My grandpa Jay gave me the nickname Boot and my little sister Bootchie. I have no idea why. Ever since I was little girl that's what he and my family called us. He passed away before I could ask him why. My family doesn't know either. But it stuck. 


My mommy calls me Terri. It's short for my middle name that I will NEVER reveal! LOL!


My fiancee' calls me Apple. Because I'm from New York. Get it? New York: Big Apple. (he he he)


Those are my nicknames. What are some of yours?
_____________________________________________________________________


I LOVE to read! It is one of my favorite past times. I usually read a few books at a time. It's never two novels at a time because I don't want to get the characters mixed up. :-) Here are the books I'm reading right now:


Such a GREAT Read!









Can you see where I'm going with this.......


What are some of your favorite reads? What are you reading right now?



No comments