Day 17/Vision Boards

Day 17: Someone you would like to switch lives with for a day and why


The only person I can think of that I would genuinely want to switch lives with for a day is Queen Oprah. I want to see what a day in her life is like. What motivates her. What steps she has taken to amass such a conglomerate and still seem so approachable and not jaded. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________


Vision Boards


I am currently working on building my vision board. I've made one in the past and it has helped me to stay on task with getting the things that I want. By seeing it everyday, it keeps me on task. Here are a few that I found online that I thought were pretty cool. I'll share my next week when its done. 


Do you have a vision board?


via (thanks Ro)









No comments